Do you own a Website or a Blog and want to monitor when your site goes down or up. This is very important to know when and why your site goes down, with you can even analyze the performance of your web hosting company. So below is a simple tutorial which will show you how can free monitor your website daily:
1. It is a Google Docs Simple Script created by Amit Aggarwal from Labnol.
2. All you need to do is visit this page it will ask you to “Make a new copy of this document?” Click “Yes, make a copy.” link and sign in your Google Account it will
3. Now Change http://domain1.com, http://www.domain2.org, http://domain3.co.uk to your Website separated with comma
4. Change “user[@]email.com” to your Email
5. Now click on “Website Monitor” button from the document menu Click on “Initialize” >> Start >> This app needs authorization to run. >> OK >> Accept >> Finally click on Start button.
Now whenever your site goes down you will get and email notification which says “Site http://www.site.com/ is down” and when the site is goes up you will get another email says “Site http://www.site.com/ is up”