Traffic Racer is one of the best Android endless arcade car racing game. Where you can unlock very expensive cars to play. But before opening any pro car you will need a cash so today I will tell you how can you make money in Traffic Racer game.
Simple Tips to Generate More Cash in Traffic Racer
- First you need to unlock the 18th car which gives you highest speed, handling and break in less cash. Yes! you need to first unlock this car to make more money.
- After unlocking the car play Endless Two-Way mode Two 18th car
- Normally you can make $2800+ in Time Trial mode but in 200 seconds its limited as if you play Two-Way mode you can make 2x money in less time.
- So after you make enough cash, now unlock the Police car so you can play the Police Chase mode to earn good money. In Police Chase mode if you hit 3 cars you earn $3200+ money in less time. As a police you have to capture the suspects.
- Make sure you complete the Daily Bonus to earn $2200 🙂
- The more miles you drive the more you make money so keep driving.
- The more you number of overtakes you take the more money you make.
- Speed you car above 100KM which gives you unlimited way to make cash.
- Drive your car in Opposite lane in Two-Way mode.
- Always use the Tilt mode which you don’t need to touch the screen.
Traffic Racer is available for Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPod and iPad. The game available in different languages such as English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish. Traffic Racer has just passed 50 million download mark on Google Play.
You start the Traffic Racer with only one car available. As you earn more points, you can unlock more cars, paint, wheels, and improvements. You can increase the speed, handling and braking of each vehicle. Clicking the play button, there are four modes to choose. We recommend you start with the unidirectional endless mode.
Touching the right side of the screen accelerates the car, while touching the left side slows it down. Tilt your phone to steer. Tilt your phone to run. You can switch to touch steering and automatic acceleration in the settings.
Traffic Racer Game developed by Soner Kara with Size of 72.7 MB in iTunes store and Varies with other devices.