Different ways to find the right people for your store:
Find Retail Employees
1. Employees is the staff referral bonuses! If your employees are happy and admire the view of the high standards that you expect, they can quickly become “military recruiters”.
2. Referrals customer – This is probably the most overlooked Referral retail shop owners, perhaps because it is so embarrassed that they need help with their loyal customers. You may be surprised at the benefits your customers. So both of you win.
Just as his staff compensation, if a customer brings in a good employee, you should reward the customer in some way. Of course, you should try to pay them, too clumsy, but gift item or gift certificate is the perfect choice. This simple gesture is a sign, really, but it is sure to be appreciated, and much cheaper than running an ad!
3. Networking with community organizations – As you grow, you may be beyond the reach of employees and their customers to find good help. Contact government agencies and community or religious groups that help people find work. Church leaders also know that people are looking for work. Your state unemployment office may support government programs available to help you have the staff.
Many cities and states provide welfare to work programs, Job Corps centers and one-stop career centers. Senior citizen group members that may be grateful to be a part-time job. Let all the local civic group know that your business idea is always on the lookout for great employees. Not only is this a great way to find employees, but just look at how many organizations know about your store!
4. Student Recruitment – Also, think about taking out an ad in the school newspaper for the least cost. They may also have a website where you can post your job for free. Around campus bulletin boards where you can post ads there. Again, you are not only doing a job search, but you will also earn additional free advertising.
5. Traditional newspaper ads – Obviously, your local newspaper classified ads can be more than happy to accept your payment. In fact, this is where most people start their search for work. Make sure that your ad is placed under the appropriate title. If you do not want to cut all day with phone calls, a fax number or email address for contact information is placed.
6. Job Fair – More and more clubs and chambers of commerce support services, job fairs. They are excellent vehicles to find employees. Local schools may also hold job fairs. Even in prison to help inmates find jobs job fairs prior to their release. Rehabilitation of prisoners can become your most loyal employees.
7. Poach from other companies – If you ever thought of changing your job, please contact me. “if the person is satisfied with his current job, or you just made your day. If not, I have to find a new employee. And even if you do not want to, he might know someone who does.