You spend hours and hours and lots of money to get your site just perfect. The next step is to make sure that you spend enough energy for your site promotion. How are you going to get visitors to look at your site? Today I am going to share some of the best tips to promote a fashion niche website:
- Tips to Attract Visitors to Your Blog
- Tips to Use Keywords to Rank High in Google
Promote a Fashion Niche Website
1. Promotion fashion related website includes several applications, such as search-related blog, and comment on the content on other sites. But do not spam, or your other comment will not be published.
2. Always write something real according to the reader’s interest.
3. Create a YouTube video and use keywords related to that niche in your videos, also add a link to your site in the description of the video.
4. Do Social Media by creating Facebook Fan Page and engage, invite, share your page with your friends. Find fashion related Facebook Groups, you can also search on Google this keyword “Facebook Fashion Groups” join those groups and make new connections and friends. Keep in mind, don’t advertise your site or promote any spam links which will let you ban your from Facebook Groups.
5. Add Social media icons to your site so that please can visit your page, video channel, subscribe to your email list so that they know what you write on your blog.
6. Visit fashion forums as much as you want to put a link in your signature while you comment on forum posts (don’t spam), it is both, and become apart of your contribution to the discussion.
7. Write articles and post them in that fashion EzineArticles.com, Goarticles.com, Articlebase.com, etc. article directory sites, and put your link articles to drive traffic to your website. Join Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Pinterest and Delicious.
8. The wonderful thing about fashion industry is that it’s much more tangible and real than others. Add new images in your articles, this will also drive more traffic and make your site look better.
9. You can create basic Infographic illustrating how men and women should dress for certain occasions, or create some kind of guideline to follow. What colors correspond to what works and what does not. These are the kinds of images that you often see in the social media have become popular on Facebook repeatedly.
10. Pinterest & Instagram is one of the most popular sites where you can share your contents to get more and more traffic to your site.
Write something about trending fashion, celebrities what they wear in which event or film. You also have the option of hopping on cosmetics; you do not necessarily have to be limited to clothes. Your options are almost endless.