After creating your website, you now need to submit to the search engines. When establishing your website, and you provide an address on the Internet search engine such as Google, hotpot, AOL, Ask Jeeves, Lycos, Yahoo, and MSN, then you are able to put the keywords for your website.
Some of the main things to avoid when trying to rank high in the search engine, creating link farms. Link farms are multiple entrances that do not exist only in doubling the number of links pointing to their web sites. These links are not rich in content, but in terms of the series include the word that will earn them a high level with those search engines.
1. Keyword Stuffing – While creating a great keyword focus content keep in mind you don’t do keyword stuffing, which means adding the same keyword in your article many times.
If you are using WordPress and you don’t know that the article you made is and example of keyword stuffing or not you can use the Yoast WordPress Plugin which will let you guide that your content is Poor, Bad, or Good.
2. Cloaking – You can design your website to be indexed by Google efficiently, and you can determine which sites should be temporarily or ignored by Googlebots. Design your Web site so that search engines see one thing visitors see is called a completely different content blocking. This can be done with this redirection or with programming, and it is strictly prohibited.
Cloaking is basically lying to get a better ranking with the search engines. By Cloaking the Web site you are fooling the search engine providers, and therefore anyone who comes to your site from the search engines. So never ever you black hat SEO techniques.
3. Duplicate or Copied Content – Do not copy and paste large amounts of text from other sites, and certainly does not infringe copyright by copying content from anywhere else. Google has been known to ban sites that repeat too much content, or at least severely punish ranking in search results.
4. Avoid Free for All – Don’t add everytime “free for all” keywords or link in your site. You should not worry about putting links to your website on the pages where everyone is invited to put their own links. This makes it very competitive and you may not get any hits at all to your web site. These types of sites have already ranking very low cost and in the end your points with search engine ranking, in turn lowering your ranking.
5. Do Not Put Under Construction – That makes you look like a amateur, and will make you look very unprofessional for those views your page. If you look like your web site were not professional, that might take away from what you are selling and you may not make any money if you sell goods or services. And not the owner of the site wants that to happen.
6. Fix Broken Links – If your site containing broken links, than you must first fix those links to get better search enigne ranking, you can use some of the third party broken link checker software, online tools or WordPress Plugin.
7. Over Submit Your Site to Search Engines – If you are over submitting your site to search engines, you may end up being banned from that particular search engine. There is a long list of do’s and don’ts that will either give your website search engine ranking is too low or too high. In an attempt to avoid all of them, and soon you will find yourself a very high position in the search engine assembly will be welcoming your website.
8. Link Exchanges – Don’t do Link Exhanges with other sites, it will lower your site Page Rank, You are also giving open invictaion to spammy site to link with you.
9. Hiding Text – Do not try to hide keywords by making the same color as the background color of the line. This is called keyword stuffing or fontmatching. Google and other search engines are increasingly sophisticated at catching this, and they probably will remove any offending Web sites from the search engine index.
10. Don’t Post Guest Posts – If you are accepting Guest Posts, Than you better Nofollow those links. Even Matt Cutts also write in his own blog.