Scrapbooking is a popular hobby that generates more than three billion dollars a year in revenue. Become a professional scrapbooker allows you to dip into the huge pool revenue while creating memorable keepsakes for your customers. Many career opportunities available for professional scrapbookers, giving you the flexibility to have a full-time job or to adjust your scrapbooking business according to your schedule. It will combine the talents of your scrapbooker with the necessary determination will allow you to turn your hobby into a career. Check out the below simple tips to become a Scrapbooker.
1. Determine the type of professional scrapbooker you want to be. Also many professional positions available on the scrapbooker. You can make scrapbooks using images of your customers, and lessons on how to scrapbook, videos participate in scrapbooking, product design, operation of the store scrapbook, create a blog scrapbooking or write articles about the craft and scrapbook magazines that contain layouts your scrapbook. All of these professions involve you make layouts and continuing hobby your scrapbook.
Read: Tips To Make Money Online That Work
2. Determine what services they offer. Make a list of the services you want to offer your clients. For example, if you want to make instructional videos to post online, and make a list of the different skills that you want to demonstrate. Create a list of topics the class if you are planning to teach scrapbooking classes. Jot down different types of albums that you want to make it as a professional scrapbooker. Some possibilities include making heritage albums and memory books and baby scrapbooks for all occasions.
3. Attend to legal matters. Register your business name and get a business license if required by your state. If you are planning to do business in your home, you may need to clear it with the local regulatory authority. To Make money online read our easy guide to make money.
4. Marketing your services. Order business cards and distribute them to everyone you know. Attend craft fairs and communicate with vendors and other customers. Send flyers to schools and retirement communities. Create a Web site, which includes the services of your work and example. Read: Tips to Make Money As A Photographer
5. Meeting with potential clients. Talk to the coordinator of the events in the local community college to ask about starting a class there. Discuss possible events scrapbooking community with your position or community library. Talk with friends, family and church members about the services they provide.
Also Read: Tips to Make Money With Your Music In Films
6. Pricing. Search what other professionals are paid for workshops or cost per page. Make sure that you charge the price to take into account your overall costs, such as advertising material. You do not want to set a very low price when you started for the first time and then have to raise prices to absorb the deficit for you.
Check out the Make Money Online Infographic – 200+ Ways To Make Money Online [Infographic]
7. Access to supplies. The supplies you need varies according to the type of work you choose to do scrapbooking. You may need to a new camera if you are planning to adopt your online business in all over the internet instructional videos. Buy certain products to conform to the kind of album you choose, such as antique accents for scrapbooks heritage.