Are you a frequent online shopping bluff? But Want to save money on these purchases? Then this post will help you. In this post I have mentioned 6 Best Tips to Save Money while Shopping Online in India.
1) If you see the product you want on a shopping site don’t buy it at first hand Search for the best Online Shopping Sites which provide value for money. There are sites which provide articles for discount as well as there are sites which sell at MRP. Some sites also charge for Shipping whereas some offer it free. Do research.
2) Use Online Comparing Tools: There are many online tools like compareraja where if you search for a particular product you get a list of sites which offer the product at the lowest price.
3) Use Coupon Codes: Almost all major sites offer coupon codes for your purchases. If you use these coupon codes during payment you get the discount. If you don’t have the coupon codes you can get by searching on Google.
4) Shop During Festive: For example If you find a interesting Camera and want to buy that at the first shot don’t buy it at one go. Chances are that you might get a good deal during festive season or during only shopping festivals.
5) Check Quality of the Product: With the rise of E-Commerce sites in India
there are a lot of fraud sellers too which sell duplicate and worn out products. Don’t hesitate to get return the product and get refund of the product purchased in case you are not happy with the quality or if you receive a damaged piece.
6) Use Online Cashback Sites: These sites offer you cashback on your Purchases. Cashback sites have tie ups with E-Commerce sites and they earn commission on your purchases from which they offer you some amount as cashback.
Recent study says that there are 850+ Online Shopping sites in India. If you do proper research and buy the products through methods listed above, you are sure to save good amount of money on your Online Shopping.
If you have any ideas or suggestions do share it in the comment section below.