Here is the role of store manager tips in Retail which can assist you to achieve the targets in your Business.
In Retail this is the position where a store manager has to handle the entire responsibilities of the Store covering Operations, Maintenance, Inventory Housekeeping, Visual Merchandise, Reporting Sales, Staff Performance, Staff Grooming, Grievances, a brief summarization of your profile is mentioned below:
Role of Store Manager
1. The sale figure and trade secretes should be kept confidential, never disclose it.
2. All material will go out only on STN. No slip system is permitted.
3. Exchange / refund of item should be done through regular policy with the signature of Security Head, Counter Head and Manager.
4. Keep / Maintain accurate records of wastage sent to Head Office.
5. Customer entry will be closed at 9 PM and till 9:45 PM gates should be locked; changes can be done only after approval from CMD.
6. Maintaining housekeeping and cleanliness in the store.
7. Main Electric switch must be switched off after closing Store.
8. Vendor details to be maintained in FMCG (Fast-moving consumer goods).
9. Every type of licenses (PFA, TRADE, WEIGHT & MEASUREMENT)etc. should be thoroughly updated.
10. Day End Closing with Company SLOGAN such as We are the Best (Your Company Name) is Best.