If you are eagerly waiting for the announcement of Apple’s new iPhone 6 as iPhone 6 Apple’s 2014 iPhone, debuting on September 9, but you still have the old iPhone model, you’re not alone. A lot of folks are in the same boat as many of the trade.
Apple’s 2014 iPhone will be introduced at the September 9 media event. It includes a large, redesigned form factor of 4.7 “and 5.5” diagonal screens.
iPhone 6 Specs
- Release date: September 2014
- Larger screen: 4.7″ and 5.5″
- NFC for new payments initiative
- Sapphire crystal screen on some models
- Faster and more efficient A8 chip
Fortunately, there are websites that can help you do that. Gazelle, Next Worth and Glyde is offering cash to people interested in trading even Apple has a trading program. A lot of people are selling their iPhone on sites like eBay and Craigslist.