There are some huge money to be made if you are promoting Halloween costumes on the Internet. The good news is that you do not need to open a retail store or even hold any inventory to get to work. With hundreds of online costume sites to choose from, and many of them have special costume affiliate programs to choose from.
One of the best ways to make money with a Halloween costume is to make a review or humor site. If you can throw something together and get active social media following, it will not take much for people to start sharing your content and maybe even write a decent amount of sales Halloween costume your way.
The key to making money with Halloween is to know what people are going to spend their money on, and this is where major INFOGRAPHIC statistics like the one below can provide:
- 12% will pet dress their heads
- And 29 % will attend a Halloween
- 45% plan to dress in costume
- 14 % will take their children trick – or – treating
Even if you just take the time to create a niche for one goal of these small sectors, you can still make good money. Just think about how many pet owners are going to buy costumes for the four -legged friends. Become the ultimate resource to buy pet costumes online, and will cash in !
Here are some statistics more additional Halloween, and highlights from INFOGRAPHIC below:
- 41% of shoppers will buy Halloween goods online holiday 52% of online shoppers Halloween is 18-34 years of age.
- The most popular items to buy for Halloween are fashion (71%), decorations (59%) and accessories (44%).
- Still the amount of money spent on Halloween costumes to increase each year. Expect to spend more than $2.06 billion in 2013 while costumes for kids is right behind with an additional amount of $ 1.55 billion adults!
- The most popular fashion that was purchased in 2013 are the princesses, super heroes, Katy Perry fashion, zombies and ” demons ” and ” Hot Dog ” for pets !