The question is how can you increase your AdSense revenue ?
The key to increasing earnings with Google AdSense to match the ads with your website content, and making them look like the part of your content. Your only focus is to create great quality contents in 2015 and focus with your keywords.
Here are 6 Ways You Increase Your Google AdSense Income in 2015
1. Adding the AdSense Code Above your Content: Most visitors read the contents of the Website that is in the middle of a web page. As a result, the best place to put your AdSense code is at the top of the page, the beginning of your web content. With this method it can increase your AdSense earnings.
2. Use the Large Rectangle Ad Unit: You have the option to add different ad formats. Most of the time people use:
- 728 x 90 Leaderboard
- 336 x 280 Large Rectangle
- 300 x 600 Large Skyscraper
- 300 x 250 Medium Rectangle
- 320 x 100 Large Mobile Banner (Best for Mobile Users)
3. Customizing Ad unit Color According to Your Website Design: Change and customize your AdSense ad unit color matched with your site design, this is the fastest way to boost your AdSense earnings.
4. Adjust the Font: Whenever you write content, your ad unit font should be the same size and style as your website contents. This will help make it appear that advertising is a natural part of your website.
In addition to changing the fonts, you must also match the colors of ad unit with your website. For example, if your content is written in black, and hyperlinks are blue, then the AdSense unit also be the same color. Again, this helps the advertisements appear to be normal web content.
5. Links and Graphics: It is important to give web visitor a limited option. Having too many links and graphics can confuse visitor that what should they see or read your contents. While it is important to inform and entertain your web visitor, it is also vital that you monetize your site. So if the main focus of your site to increasing income with Google AdSense, then get rid of all non-essential links and graphics.
6. Niche: Your Google AdSense earnings is always related to your traffic and your website content. So make sure you choose the perfect niche where you think you can share your experience with your users by adding quality articles/contents.
Additional Tips to Increase AdSense Earning:
- Add AdSense link units in your website.
- Use Google custom search engine in your website and put AdSense on search box.
- Choose high paying Niche for your blog
- Remove borders on your ad units
- Promote your website on Google AdWords
- Block low paying advertisers from your AdSense settings
- Make site fresh and post regular content in your blog
- Link your article with your previous related article.
- Add related contents in your site at the end of the post to increase site pageviews
- Use Text and Image Ads
Taking the time to implement these six simple steps, you will see a dramatic increase in relation to click through your ads.