We are going to discuss here about Elance, a site that is useful for job seekers online. It’s totally doable for beginners to earn a handsome amount here. Before you begin, you need to have some basic knowledge about Elance and how to get started with it.
Elance is the freelancer job market with flexible timing, the perfect solution to work from home and if you already have a job, you can still work some extra hours to make additional income. When the task is completed, you do not need to wait for weeks, and pay you within a day or two max and the amount in your account. Below is the best Elance tips and tricks to make money online as a freelancer:
1. Stay away from users who have a history of giving poor feedback , especially when said that feedback is given for trivial reasons. The user can write something like ” good job” or even worse ” will hire again in the future ” and still leave 4.0/5 reactions , which as far as I am concerned is unacceptable . Not only is this user client is likely to be unappreciative, these users are often the most demanding , insisting on quick turnaround times and an endless number of drafts.
2. There is no need to propose distinct projects that you have received an invitation . The client will undoubtedly read your suggestion and “upgrading” a proposal for care not only will not cost you a connection , but it is likely to make you come across as desperate painless.
3. Personalize each proposal to the maximum extent possible. This is literally the most important piece of advice to keep in mind when submitting the proposal. Each client has done important that I chose on their own due to other qualified personal suggestion to convey why I am uniquely qualified to complete the project. This can be anything ranging from earlier experience of background knowledge or interest in this topic, just keep in mind that a potential customer has no way of knowing all that is unless you write them. This is your one chance to distinguish yourself from other qualified bidders , in order to take full advantage of it.
4. In light of the previous tip , this means fewer bids and more focused. Will target five proposals to go further than a lot of twenty that are deployed randomly. Make the most of each proposal, even if this means bidding on fewer projects. In the end, you will receive a project that you want to sincerely, inspiring you to perform at your full potential .
5. Check user history when discussing what to bid for the project. If the user had spent a relatively large amount of money on Elance, do not be shy of tender offer, which reflects the real value of your own as a writer.
6. On the other side of the coin, if they chose zero customer lists of job descriptions already published, then do not waste your time to submit a proposal. Why take the time to customize the suggestion that it is extremely unlikely to lead to a new client?
7. Stay away from overly demanding job descriptions. Provide details completely unacceptable, and encouragement, but there is a fine line between providing information on the possible project and demanding to be completed in a very special way. If the user of this determination even before the piece is selected, just wait even submit a freelancer poor project to the client.
8. Similarly, do not bid on the job description too short. If the user can not take the time to write a simple paragraph explaining what he or she want to do, then it’s not worth working with. These customers tend to be chronically dissatisfied, and worst of all, they can not be bothered to express what it is they want.
9. Be sure to let your clients know explicitly that you ‘ll be happy to work with them in the future. This is the simplest way to secure future projects, and best of all it does not even require the writing of this proposal. Moreover, are such customers are likely to be willing to pay you more in the future, because they already have confidence in the quality of your work .
10. Upgrade your membership to become a member of the individual. Additional twenty – linking is definitely worth an extra $10 a month, especially for new freelancers, and you will also receive preferred placement in search results. This in turn leads to get more invitations for job descriptions, and lay the foundation for secure more projects.