Every blogger wants to make money from the blog and you should be looking at it too, and they work hard to write content. AdSense is undoubtedly the most trusted ad network and highly paying with a great power of the brand. So today we will look at the AdSense Alternative AdHitz.com.
What is Adhitz?
The number of advertisers looking for good blogs and websites to place your ads there. If you have a good amount of traffic you can easily monetize and earn money with your blog/ by using Adhitz.
Well, that’s a good question is why should you use Adhitz. Adhitz a good advertising program. Many of the websites that have put in their elite group of websites. They are active and paying long time. Their approval for blogs is easy and there is $25 payout threshold. Now let’s review the full features of the Adhitz:
Features of Adhitz
- They are an ad revenue sharing program and earn 70% of their revenue from ads.
- Rate-axis classification (CPC) opened $0.03 to $0.13 depending on the user visits the advertisement for more details regarding Pivotal Classification (CPC) rates for different countries you can visit their website.
- They not only provide axial Classification Scheme (CPC), but you can also spot ads on your website to sell.
- You can charge for advertising spots.
- You may refuse to accept advertising if the ad is not relevant in the sense that you can take them off.
- You can choose from a variety of ad sizes. They can support both text and image ads.
- Adhitz a good support system, and they revert to their queries quickly.
- They are different payment options including PayPal or Payza, which is good for Indian bloggers.
More AdHitz Features:
- 25 Billion Ads Served and growing…
- 5 Billion Ads Served
- New, Now add up to 4 ad zones per page.
- New Update to Network Ads
- AdHitz now serving more than 1 billion ads per month
I also suggest using Adhitz and everyone can use it. The only good thing about them is that they do not accept all countries, but in India, England, the United States and many other countries have been accepted by them. You can check whether your area is acceptable or not.